Reduce your stress from trying to manage your BAS on your own.
A Business Activity Statement (BAS) is a tax reporting obligation for businesses issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). It helps you report and pay your goods and services tax (GST), pay as you go (PAYG) instalments, PAYG withholding tax, and other taxes.
There are strict due dates for the lodgment of your BAS, and penalties apply if you are late to lodge.
Registered businesses might be required to lodge their BAS either every month, every quarter, or every year.
The BAS lodgment cycle is determined by the ATO, and all BAS lodgments must be accurate on time or you will face penalties – which is why it’s beneficial to have an expert like Carbon to manage your BAS lodgments.
- Monthly is for businesses with GST turnover of over $20 million.
- Quarterly is if your GST turnover is less than $20 million.
- Annually is if you are voluntarily registered for GST and your GST turnover is under $75,000 ($150,000 for not-for-profit bodies).
Benefits you will enjoy from working with us
- Avoiding penalties from the ATO for late lodgment.
- Accurate preparation and lodgment of your BAS.
- More time to focus on other tasks.
- Reduced stress from trying to manage your BAS on your own.
Creative Business Tax Consulting Service Provider